With all the hype around AI, Peak is at the forefront of delivering meaningful business results through our AI System and configurable solutions. With an impressive list of case studies and references from enterprise clients, Peak has developed significant product market fit in the UK and Europe over the past five years and is perfectly placed to achieve global success as AI adoption becomes commonplace. Most recently, we have been named as a ‘Cool Vendor in AI’ for the Retail space which really highlights this. Just as importantly, we are also focused on building an amazing company - one where we truly value our people & culture, and strive to make an amazing place to work. Our recent 3* Best Companies award for being one of the top 100 small companies to work for in the UK is a testament to this.
Our next stage of growth involves going global with a particular focus on scaling our entry into the US market. Hence we are looking for a commercially minded enterprise B2B SaaS marketer who can help turbo charge our growth plans for both current and new markets.
The Role & Responsibilities
Working remotely, but located in the US, we’re looking for someone who can make an impact in a nascent market where it’s all to play for. Reporting to Peak’s CMO (based in the UK) you will define and evolve a comprehensive US demand generation strategy, setting out all processes and frameworks needed to scale. You will play a lead role in our high performing demand generation team and support the CMO as a “marketing effectiveness” champion across the entire function. You will support the creation of multi-channel demand generation campaigns for Peak, spanning across different levels of the Prospect/Customer funnel with a focus on the US but also supporting the UK initiatives to deliver on objectives.
As a senior member of the Peak commercial team, you will be responsible for driving cultural values in the working environment - leading by example by being a true advocate of the Peak values and culture across all regions. You’ll own insight across all marketing reporting and analysis, with particular focus on reporting channel and campaigns metrics - being measured on (but not solely) pipeline generated, MQLs, time between stages, conversion rates and CQLs.
To summarise the responsibilities:
- Design a comprehensive US demand generation strategy and support the evolution of the existing UK and EMEA strategy, which includes plans for regional, vertical, ICP and partner alliance campaigns, with a focus on ABM methodology.
- Oversee a team of high performing demand generation professionals responsible for our campaigns across all channels in current regions and build out a US based team to focus on growth within the North America region.
- Partner closely with sales and customer success to ensure alignment on strategy, resources, messaging, and KPIs.
- Build and manage best-in-class demand gen programs and optimization of Lead to Opportunity funnel.
- Develop and track comprehensive metrics reports and advise on the effectiveness and future direction of our lead generation marketing campaigns and spending.
- Assist in the development of content marketing and thought leadership programs and materials, and oversee all promotional planning in support of these programs.
- Utilize and enhance all demand gen channels to include PPC, SEM, SEO, email, events, content syndication, lifecycle marketing, user conferences, webinars, and customer marketing.
- Partner with revenue ops on key metrics, including marketing performance measurement, budgeting, strategic planning, process definition, and marketing systems and data.
- Provide coaching and development opportunities to team members on effective demand gen tactics and approaches.
- Select vendors and partners to hit business goals.
- Define and manage program and campaign budgets.
- Lead a project to set up comprehensive attribution analysis and reporting across the enterprise customer lifecycle.
We are building a world class demand gen team here at Peak - the fastest, smartest, coolest, most determined team in the enterprise AI space. To achieve this we are looking for teammates who align with our values and will add to our culture:
Open - A key member of the Peak team who works effectively across the entire Customer org ensuring we are continuously evolving our approach to maximise results.
Straightforward - We need a personality who can get the job done even when the path forward isn’t always straight.
In the know – Keeps up to date with latest tech and marketing news, launches and product updates as well as regional business news.
Flexible - Confident in creating a rapid test and learn environment so that we are continuously evolving our approach to maximise results.
Responsible – Delivers analysis, plans and strategy that are aligned to the Peak commercial plan.
Curious - Able to conceive and deliver unique solutions to challenges; how to succeed when plan A doesn’t fit anymore.
Smart – Knows the sector and our customers/potential customers so well & this is seen in the evolution of the Peak campaigns and their performance.
Driven - Always striving to develop themselves both personally and professionally, and will help us achieve our goals in a new and competitive market.
We are looking for someone with the ability to influence and inspire the existing demand generation team, whilst growing a team and making a name for Peak in the US. You’ll be able to talk though your own playbook for martech and be comfortable working with marketing automation tools such as Pardot and Salesforce CRM.
We’d love to see the following experience:
- Background in enterprise SaaS technology.
- Experience setting out and gaining great results from global demand generation strategies.
Development of partner marketing strategy and plans.
An insight and data driven approach, used to negotiate across functions to drive growth.
Effective leadership with great communication skills.
Expanding into new regions and/or US market demand generation.
- A nice to have but not essential would be some understanding of Big Data, AI, predictive analytics or associated equivalent.
Opportunity to market a one of its kind, category defining product in the AI System, and be part of a business who is trailblazing in the enterprise AI space.
Opportunity to help scale Peak globally and make a large impact in a fast-growing company with global ambitions.
Competitive compensation package including share option award, medical insurance and pension entitlement.
25 days paid annual leave plus statutory days.
- Opportunity to be one of the first hires in the US for Peak, and so is a great way to establish yourself in a fast growing business and be a key player in taking Peak global.
- Deliver meaningful AI solutions to solve a business’ most complex problems - we will help you develop skills and experience essential in the modern economy.
A fantastic working environment with open communication channels, flat hierarchy and a truly collaborative style.
- Peak has a strong culture that we live by, based on shared values: we are open, straightforward, smart, responsible, curious and driven.
- A chance to figure out what works and what doesn’t, then create processes to make this scalable
In an age when becoming AI and data-driven is one of the most important things businesses must do, it can also be one of the most challenging. That’s where Peak comes in; our AI System sits at the heart of our client’s businesses, enabling the rapid unification, modelling and - most importantly - use of data. All supported by our world-class data science team.
Founded in 2014, Peak has grown rapidly, in line with the world’s fastest growing SaaS companies, winning numerous awards and attracted significant funding to support the company’s ongoing investment in machine learning and AI technologies. All to further our mission to become the world’s leading AI System business. Headquartered in Manchester, Peak also has offices in London, Edinburgh, Jaipur and Brisbane. Our clients include some of the world's leading brand names across multiple sectors including retail, CPG, and manufacturing.
Peak is an Advanced Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner, and holds Machine Learning Competency and Retail Competency status. Find out a whole lot more on our website