Purpose of the Role
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be the face of Peak to our customers. You will own the onboarding process and ongoing relationship with our customers, ensuring Peak’s products and services exceed their expectations and always add value to their business.
The demand for AI solutions continues to grow and Peak is perfectly placed to capitalise on this. Our blend of industry-leading tech, outstanding service, and smart people provides customers with everything they need to succeed with AI.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful Customer Success team in one of the hottest UK AI tech companies. You will have the opportunity to build long term relationships and add real value across different industries, from business users to C-level execs. You will also have the chance to collaborate with the sharpest minds at Peak, from data science to sales.
Based in Manchester, as Customer Success Manager you will be responsible for truly understanding our customers’ businesses. Using that knowledge, you will manage the onboarding of the Peak system so that they achieve their business goals with AI.
- Onboard all new accounts, working with the customer to build an onboarding plan
- Understand a customer’s business, identifying how solutions that Peak offers can be successfully integrated to ensure they deliver value.
- Build and maintain strong and long-lasting relationships with a portfolio of customers.
- Ensure the delivery of Peak’s products and services exceeds the customer’s expectations and adds value every time.
- Ensure a smooth customer journey from engagement onwards, anticipating and addressing any barriers, and striving to continuously improve the experience for the customer.
- Clearly communicate insights provided by Peak to customers in a compelling, engaging way that enables actions to be taken.
- Work with Peak’s technical teams (Engineering and Data Science) to plan the onboarding of customers to Peak.
- Produce weekly reports for the customer during the onboarding process, showing progress against the agreed plan.
- Chair review meetings with customers during onboarding, with support from the Data Science team.
- Manage project scope, reviewing any additional work requested with the Commercial team to ensure the impact is understood.
- Be able to understand and communicate the work completed by the Data Science team clearly and concisely, relating back to the agreed business goals.
- Anticipate and solve customer problems, working cross-functionally to handle any issues identified. Ensure required escalations made by Data Science or Engineering are communicated to the customer, highlighting any impact to onboarding timescales or service levels.
- Become an advocate of the Peak service, and communicate the other services that Peak can provide to customers to add value. Work closely with the Sales team to pass on opportunities.
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement with a focus on customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Plan and chair Quarterly Business Reviews with our customers to drive retention and growth
- Help drive customer references and case studies.
- Forecast and track key account metrics and monitor performance against customer SLAs, taking immediate action in the event of any not being met.
We are building the fastest, smartest, and most customer-focused team in the enterprise AI space. You’ll align with our values and help promote the Peak culture:
- Open - the ability to build positive & productive relationships both internally and externally.
- Straightforward – customer-centric and relationship-oriented to the core.
- Driven – self-starter with high levels of motivation and resilience with the ability to work proactively in a fast-paced growing company.
- Curious - interested in technology, the AI space, and how it supports organisations to grow.
- Smart – highly skilled problem-solving abilities (quantitative, conceptual, analytical).
- Responsible - effectively balance competing priorities and support decisions that best support the team & customer.
- A proven background of identifying business opportunities and delivering creative solutions to complex problems, enabling value in a customer’s business.
- Experience in handling delivery across different functions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and multiple examples of developing strong customer relationships.
- Working with technical teams to deliver
- Understanding, interpreting and presenting complex data in a way that is meaningful to non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated experience of managing and exceeding SLAs.
- Ability to identify opportunities to add value to customers.
- Demonstrated experience of interpreting complex analysis and communicating to customers in a clear and concise manner.
- Experience in managing multiple technology implementations concurrently
- Opportunity to help scale Peak and make a large impact in a fast-growing company with global ambitions.
- The competitive compensation package, share options, pension, and generous holiday entitlement.
- A fantastic working environment with open communication channels, flat hierarchy, and a truly collaborative style.
- Peak has a strong culture that we live by, based on shared values: we are open, straightforward, smart, responsible, curious, and driven.
- Regular team days and social activities.
- Cycle to work initiative and public transport season ticket loan.
- Learn from like-minded and talented individuals across multiple disciplines.
Founded in 2014, Peak has grown rapidly, in line with the world’s fastest-growing SaaS companies, winning numerous awards and attracted significant funding to support the company’s ongoing investment in machine learning and AI technologies. This furthers our mission to become the world’s leading AI System business.
Headquartered in Manchester, Peak also has offices in London, Edinburgh, Jaipur, and Brisbane. Our clients include established FTSE 250 retailers, manufacturers, and well-known brands alongside highly innovative and tech-savvy businesses.
The peak is an Advanced Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner and holds Machine Learning Competency status.
Find out a whole lot more on our website