Purpose of the Role
As a Customer Success Associate, you will be an integral part of the customer-facing heart of Peak. You will support Customer Success Managers (CSM) with the customer onboarding process. Working closely with CSMs and Data Scientists, you will ensure that we have robust plans and help us to use our internal processes and toolkits efficiently as the business scales.
The demand for AI solutions continues to grow and Peak is perfectly placed to capitalise on this. Our blend of industry-leading tech, outstanding service, and smart people provides customers with everything they need to succeed with AI.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful Customer Success team in one of the hottest UK AI tech companies. You will have the opportunity to build long term relationships and add real value across different industries, from business users to C-level execs. You will also have the chance to collaborate with the sharpest minds at Peak, from data science to sales.
Based in Manchester, you’ll have the opportunity to learn, grow, and develop from working with like-minded and talented individuals across Peak. As the Customer Success team grows, you will be expected to shape this role and bring fresh ideas to the table. Our service and product are already exceeding customer expectations and you’ll contribute to this continued success.
- Support Customer Success Managers onboarding all new accounts and, together with the customer, build a customer success plan to achieve the customer's goals.
- Work with Customer Success Managers to ensure customers receive the highest standards of service.
- Collaborate with internal teams (Commercial Managers, Data Science, and Engineering) to support the on-boarding of customers to Peak.
- Support Customer Success Managers to create compelling, engaging customer-facing content to help us communicate AI-driven insights
- Build trusted client relationships. You will be the go-to person for your projects/customers, contributing to client interactions from workshops to senior team presentations.
We are building the fastest, smartest and most customer focused team in the enterprise AI space. You’ll align with our values and help promote the Peak culture:
- Open - closely partner in a tight-knit and dynamic team.
- Straightforward – customer-centric and relationship-oriented to the core.
- Driven – positive attitude and willingness to be hands-on in a fast paced growing company.
- Curious - interested in technology, the AI space and how it supports organisations to grow.
- Smart – ability to solve problems and deliver results by collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Responsible - effectively balance competing priorities and support decisions that best support the team & customer.
- A passion for and experience in building relationships.
- A multi-tasker; you can juggle numerous things, all at once and it doesn't get you down - you just keep on delivering.
- Organization and planning: you can condense complex delivery into a logical plan and ensure we deliver against it
- You bring critical thinking, doses of common sense, and cheerfulness to a business challenge.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to change according to the situation.
- You'll have a very good understanding of analytics and data businesses.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Collaborative self-starter with excellent interpersonal and analytical skills with a genuine interest in solving business problems.
- Proven ability to engage across corporate functions (Commercial Managers, Data Scientists, and Engineering).
- Not required, but would be great to have experience in data analysis and translating insights into business users.
- Opportunity to help scale Peak and make a large impact in a fast-growing company with global ambitions.
- Competitive compensation package, share options, pension and generous holiday entitlement.
- A fantastic working environment with open communication channels, flat hierarchy and a truly collaborative style.
- Peak has a strong culture that we live by, based on shared values: we are open, straightforward, smart, responsible, curious and driven.
- Regular team days and social activities.
- Cycle to work initiative and public transport season ticket loan.
- Learn from like minded and talented individuals across multiple disciplines.
Founded in 2014, Peak has grown rapidly, in line with the world’s fastest growing SaaS companies, winning numerous awards and attracted significant funding to support the company’s ongoing investment in machine learning and AI technologies. This furthers our mission to become the world’s leading AI System business.
Headquartered in Manchester, Peak also has offices in London, Edinburgh, Jaipur and Brisbane. Our clients include established FTSE 250 retailers, manufacturers and well-known brands alongside highly innovative and tech-savvy businesses.
Peak is an Advanced Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner and holds Machine Learning Competency status.
Find out a whole lot more on our website