Inclusion and Diversity at Peak
Our mission at Peak is to help businesses do great things with AI - we are the innovators, the disruptors and the gamechangers.
Diverse and inclusive companies will drive the fourth industrial revolution - and we will lead from the front.
Over the next 5 years, we need more than words to create a stronger company and a fairer society, which is why Peak is committed to not only creating an amazing place to work, but a diverse and inclusive one too.
We want to create awesome teams and leadership, where everyone can bring their authentic selves to work and their ideas to solve the complex problems for the companies and the communities we serve.
Peak are a Decision Intelligence company - where we are democratising AI for every business and building a great company that everyone loves being part of. We are on a mission to help organisations use AI to make great commercial decisions, all the time. Just as importantly, we are also focused on building an amazing company: one where we truly value our people & culture, and strive to make an amazing and diverse place to work. Our recent Best Companies award & World class accreditation for being one of the top companies to work for is a testament to this.
We have ambitious plans over the coming years - to create and lead a new category of enterprise software; the decision intelligence system (Decision Intelligence), expand our operations and create the best working culture possible. This is a great time to join Peak and our world-class sales team, as we start the next stage of our global growth.
With all the hype around AI, Peak is at the forefront of delivering meaningful business results through our AI System and configurable solutions. With an impressive list of case studies and references from enterprise clients, Peak has developed significant product market fit over the past four years and is perfectly placed to achieve global success, as AI adoption becomes commonplace.
Purpose of the AI Consulting role:
We are looking for commercially-minded individuals who can operate at the forefront of the AI era and help executives within some of the world’s most successful businesses shape their AI future. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to become an integral part of one of the UK’s most successful, hyper-growth tech companies.
To inspire and help to shape our customer's, and prospective customer's, AI strategies.
- To run interactive, engaging discovery sessions with teams of executives and business users to identify high value AI use cases and ultimately craft an AI roadmap. This will include:
- scoping out existing decision making processes as-is vs future processes augmented with AI
- scoping out the systems / data that underpin these processes
- prioritising potential use cases by value, time to value, ease of execution, availability of data
- To support our Commercial Managers, who are responsible for sales, to scope opportunities for Peak’s AI solutions to help drive decision making and commercial growth, for our customers.
- To build our customers' AI strategy and approach based on the Peak vision and the category creation of Decision Intelligence.
- To help grow Peak's consultancy capability; coaching and mentoring other high quality AI consultants.
- To work cross-functionally with other commercial leaders in the business to evolve and improve the processes, structure and systems.
- To continue to build the Peak brand and culture through speaking engagements, webinars and blog posts.
- Smart - Using our experience of delivering over 100 AI projects, to be a trusted advisor for our customers. Be a thought-leader across Peak, solutions orientated and strategy driven.
- Driven - Deliver real results for customers and push the boundaries of the Decision Intelligence category. Great, not good.
- Curious - Inquisitive desire to find and deliver short and long term value with customers, in times when they can’t always see iit themselves.
- Responsible - Lead like nobody’s watching. Challenge the status quo, try new things, and improve everything around you as you go!
- Open - Share success and improvements with the wider team; celebrating the wins, small and large.
- Consultancy or Agency background.
- Retail or Supply Chain experience would be preferred but not essential.
- Exceptional communicator, capable of taking complex concepts and communicating them in a very simple, easy-to-understand manner.
- Ability to hold business and technology focused conversations with senior leadership teams and c-suite.
- Experience running discovery or innovation workshops .e.g. Facilitating discussions with a room full of smart people to take them from a blank canvas to a valuable business solution. This would include facilitating ideation exercises, converging in on the most valuable ideas, prioritising those ideas, playing it back to the room, working with the Commercial Manager to plan next steps.
- Exceptional collaboration skills.
- Exceptional visual presentation skills.
- Great analytical skills and the ability to tell a story through data.
- Opportunity to make a large impact in a fast-growing company with global ambitions and influence Peak’s early success in entering the global market.
- Share options / Equity in Peak - Peak is our company, Peak is your company.
- Flexible culture - Hybrid working model (Clubhouse/Home) and flexible hours with work life balance in mind.
- 33 days annual leave, inclusive of bank holidays, rising with each year of service up to 38 days.
- Family leave benefits, including a world class maternity pay policy (more details here).
- A fantastic working environment with open communication channels, autonomous high performance culture and a truly collaborative style.
- Opportunity to work from anywhere in the world for 1 month of the year, after one years service.
- Mental and physical health support through a variety of channels, e.g., Headspace and Spill app subscriptions, online yoga/boxing/HIIT classes, regular team days and social activities.
- Cycle to work initiative and public transport season ticket loans.
- Working with cutting edge tech - you will develop skills and experience essential in the modern economy.
- Learn from like minded & talented team members across multiple disciplines.
- Opportunity to develop in various areas that you may take an interest in as part of your personal development.
Founded in Manchester in 2015 by Richard Potter, David Leitch and Atul Sharma, Peak is on a mission to change the way the world works. Peak’s decision intelligence platform provides businesses all over the world with AI-powered solutions that drive commercial outcomes.
Connecting data sets from across an organisation to provide predictive insight, the Peak platform directs fast and effective decision making. It is used by leading brands including Nike, Pepisco, KFC, Sika and PrettyLittleThing.
In August 2021, Peak announced a $75m Series C funding round led by SoftBank’s Vision Fund II. The company has grown significantly over the last three years, and now numbers 200 people globally. This year it received a Best Companies 3-star accreditation, which recognizes extraordinary levels of employee engagement and was ranked by The Sunday Times as one of the Best 100 Companies to Work For in 2020 and 2021.