At Peak we are on a mission to make AI accessible for all businesses by providing them with the ability to drive value from their data. Just as importantly, we are also focused on building an amazing company - one where we truly value our people & culture, and strive to make an amazing and diverse place to work. Our recent Best Companies award & 3 star accreditation for being one of the top companies to work for is a testament to this.
We have ambitious plans over the coming years; to capture a large part of this new market, expand our operations and create the best working culture possible. This is a great time to join Peak, as we start the next stage of our global growth.
The product team is responsible for shaping the direction of our platform, as we aim to enable some of the world's leading brands to harness Decision Intelligence to deliver AI-driven. outcomes across their value chain.
Peak is changing the way businesses make decisions by harnessing the power of Peak, our Decision Intelligence Platform. Our platform introduces new and exciting ways of working to provide users with ‘superhuman’ abilities through leveraging data, AI and connecting decision making across business functions. To make this work, Peak needs a UI designer to help us build a world class interface for our platform that delights our customers and transforms how they make decisions. Just like Peak, the UX team is currently undergoing expansion. With this comes an exciting opportunity to contribute to the shape and scope of a growing UX team as well as Peak as a whole.
- Make utilising Decision Intelligence a pleasure by crafting cutting-edge and easy to use interfaces that make our platform a best in class tool.
- Participate in the entire product development process from end to end.
- Produce high quality UI deliverables for new product features.
- Work with UX Designers to translate the outputs of user feedback and research into UI designs and design documentation.
- Work closely with Product Managers to design and define UI requirements for features on the product roadmap.
- Work closely with Engineering to ensure a smooth design handoff and accurate delivery of your designs.
- Create UI screens and prototypes to test your designs with stakeholders.
- Participate throughout the product development process (design-build-test-rollout).
- Be a key contributor to the development of our Design System, to ensure the UX team works efficiently and all UI designs comply with Peak’s standard and wider accessibility guidelines.
- Design new assets for our Design System.
- Test and iterate components to ensure they are high performing and user friendly.
- Ensure the whole platform feels cohesive by being a guardian and champion of our Design System.
Skills & Experience
We are building a world class Product team in the UK and India and are looking for a first principle thinker with great UI Design skills, and the ambition to work on a cutting edge product.
- Strong experience of delivering UI designs for B2B software products.
- The ability to empathise with user feedback and turn those into UI design solutions.
- Top class practical UI design skills, including in-depth experience using UI design tools such as Sketch, Figma or Adobe XD.
- Passionate about good design, with great attention to detail, quality and accuracy.
- Strong communication skills. Able to engage, empathize and collaborate with others.
- Strong written and presentation skills.
- Proactive and self motivated mindset.
- A naturally inquisitive and problem-solving mindset.
Advantageous Skills and Experience:
- Worked in an agile product development environment previously.
- A design qualification (degree, qualification or online course)
- Any familiarity with the technology we use (AI, data analytics cloud tech) or the industries we serve (retail, CPG, manufacturing) is advantageous, but not essential.
The UX team is part of a multidisciplinary product team full of smart, diverse and inquisitive people on a mission to create a ground-breaking product. You will also need to collaborate right across Peak, from data science to customer success to sales to advocare for the user.
We’re on a big mission at Peak ‘to be the global leaders of AI’ and we need teammates with some particular values to help us make this happen:
- Open - Always up for new ideas and able to take and give feedback in a positive way.
- Straightforward - Deal with colleagues in an open and transparent manner. Appreciates team work and able to raising concerns if required
- Driven - sets high goals, doesn’t give up or make sacrifices to ensure that their job gets done on time and meets/exceeds expectations.
- Curious - obsessed with understanding the needs of a broad range of users, what motivates them and what they need to be successful
- Smart - Innovative and thinks out of the box, in difficult situations finds a way to succeed no matter what
- Responsible - takes ownership of tasks given and has strong work ethics.
What we offer
- Opportunity to make a large impact in a fast-growing company with global ambitions and influence Peak’s early success in entering the global market.
- Share options / Equity in Peak - Peak is our company, Peak is your company
- 25 days annual leave when you start (rising with each year of service up to 30), plus 8 days public holidays (3 flexible days for you to use when convenient)
- A fantastic working environment with open communication channels, flat team structure and a truly collaborative style.
- Flexible culture - Hybrid working model (Clubhouse/Home) and flexible hours with work life balance in mind.
- Opportunity to work from anywhere in the world for 1 month of the year
- Great maternity leave benefits (more details here).
- Mental and physical health support through a variety of channels, e.g., Headspace and Spill app subscriptions, online yoga/boxing/HIIT classes, regular team days and social activities (online at the moment).
- Cycle to work initiative and public transport season ticket loans.
- Learn from like minded & talented team members across multiple disciplines.
- Opportunity to develop in various areas that you may take an interest in as part of your personal development.
Peak is the pioneer of a new category of enterprise software, Decision Intelligence; the commercial application of AI to optimize business performance. Decision Intelligence allows companies to fulfill their potential, and grow revenues and profits. Peak’s platform is used by leading brands across industries such as retail, CPG, direct-to-consumer, construction and manufacturing. Peak’s customers include Nike, PepsiCo, KFC, PrettyLittleThing, Superdry and CJ Group.
Peak has been named a Gartner ‘Cool Vendor’ for AI in retail, and was also named in The 10 Best Technology Companies to Work for 2021 with the Best Companies 3-star ‘World Class’ accreditation, which recognizes extraordinary levels of employee engagement. Peak is an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Retail Competency Partner and Machine Learning Competency Partner, and is ISO 27001 accredited.