Peak is a Decision Intelligence company - where we are democratising AI for every business and building a great company that everyone loves being part of. We are on a mission to help organisations use AI to make great commercial decisions, all the time. Just as importantly, we are also focused on building an amazing company: one where we truly value our people & culture, and strive to make an amazing and diverse place to work. Our recent Best Companies award & World class accreditation for being one of the top companies to work for is a testament to this.
We have ambitious plans over the coming years - to create and lead a new category of enterprise software; the decision intelligence system (Decision Intelligence), expand our operations and create the best working culture possible. This is a great time to join Peak and our world-class Product team, as we start the next stage of our global growth.
We are a fast growing scale-up business and we wanted to create an opportunity for people that are interested in joining peak to still submit their details even if you can’t see a role that fits you in our current vacancies list.
Teams at Peak
- The sales team at Peak support our continued business expansion, working closely in a vertical team and helping to keep Peak at the forefront of the emerging AI sector. Our sales team are commercially-minded people who consistently deliver year on year revenue growth and build strong customer relationships. Sales Executives at Peak are responsible for developing and executing a sales strategy successfully with a focus on achieving pipeline generation and sales targets, whilst our Sales Development representatives kick start that process by prospecting to potential Peak customers. Both these roles are supported by our AI Consultants who sell the Peak vision and Peaks AI solutions throughout the pre-sales and post-sales process.
- Customer Success
- We are building the fastest, smartest, and most customer-focused team in the enterprise AI space. The Customer Success team are the face of Peak to our customers. In this team you will own the onboarding process and ongoing relationships with our customers, ensuring that Peak’s products and services exceed their expectations and always add value to their business. The team are great at truly understanding our customers’ business and using that knowledge to manage the onboarding of the Peak system so that they achieve their business goals with AI.
- We have ambitious plans over the coming years; to launch and lead a new category of technology (Decision Intelligence), expand our operations and create the best working culture possible. This is a great time to join Peak and the Marketing team, as we start the next stage of our global growth.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to be an important part of a successful, growing, tech start-up. You will play an integral role in scaling the Peak finance function ready for our ambitious plans, and help meet the challenges of global expansion
- Our aim is to build a company everyone loves being part of, with a culture that supports this mission and vision of Peak. Our people and team always come first. Peak is a great place to work; we’re focused on employee wellbeing and creating a great environment where everyone loves to be. It’s about a shared sense of ownership and purpose, doing great and interesting work and having fun along the way!
- Part of the product team in Peak you will be focused on building our platform for configuring Decision Intelligence solutions for our customers. We are committing to investing more in the platform to build new features to enable scalable solution work. Peak is a Platform first business and we are creating a first in class AI Machine that all Data Scientists around the world can use.
- You’ll be working with a smart and driven team of engineers, with a diverse background of DevOps, data engineering, full stack development, system administration and product support. You’ll also work closely with other teams such as Data Science and Customer Success making sure that customer operations run smoothly. Here’s a link to our tech stack.
- Data Science
- You’ll work as a key part of the data science team, who shape our products and drive growth by transforming how our customers operate. Interfacing with diverse people and situations - from academic experts to being onsite with our customers; this position requires a high degree of independence and responsibility. Furthermore, there is considerable opportunity to expand the role as Peak grows.
- Integration and support
- Be part of the Customer Integration team to make the Peak Platform even better! You’ll get to work closely with our Data Science and Customer Success teams to deliver AI solutions for our customers, ultimately helping those customers grow and optimise their business through data and AI.
We’re on a big mission at Peak ‘to be the global leaders of Decision Intelligence’ and we need teammates with the some particular values-driven qualities to help us make this happen:
- Open - We’re inclusive, approachable and friendly
- Driven - We know where we’re going and how we’ll get there
- Curious - We’re innovative problem-solvers
- Smart - We’re confident in our ability and expertise, yet we always remain humble
- Responsible - We look after wellbeing, ours and those around us
What we offer
- Opportunity to make a large impact in a fast-growing company with global ambitions and influence Peak’s early success in entering the global market.
- Share options / Equity in Peak - Peak is our company, Peak is your company
- 25 days annual leave when you start (rising with each year of service up to 30), plus 8 days public holidays (3 flexible days for you to use when convenient)
- A fantastic working environment with open communication channels, flat team structure and a truly collaborative style.
- Flexible culture - Hybrid working model (Clubhouse/Home) and flexible hours with work life balance in mind.
- Opportunity to work from anywhere in the world for 1 month of the year
- Great maternity leave benefits (more details here).
- Mental and physical health support through a variety of channels, e.g., Headspace and Spill app subscriptions, online yoga/boxing/HIIT classes, regular team days and social activities (online at the moment).
- Cycle to work initiative and public transport season ticket loans.
- Learn from like minded & talented team members across multiple disciplines.
- Opportunity to develop in various areas that you may take an interest in as part of your personal development.
Inclusion and Diversity at Peak
Our mission at Peak is to help businesses do great things with AI - we are the innovators, the disruptors and the gamechangers.
Diverse and inclusive companies will drive the fourth industrial revolution - and we will lead from the front.
Over the next 5 years, we need more than words to create a stronger company and a fairer society, which is why Peak are committed to not only creating an amazing place to work, but a diverse and inclusive one too.
We want to create awesome teams and leadership, where everyone can bring their authentic selves to work and their ideas to solve the complex problems for the companies and the communities we serve.
Peak is the pioneer of a new category of enterprise software, Decision Intelligence; the commercial application of AI to optimize business performance. Decision Intelligence allows companies to fulfill their potential, and grow revenues and profits. Peak’s platform is used by leading brands across industries such as retail, CPG, direct-to-consumer, construction and manufacturing. Peak’s customers include Nike, PepsiCo, KFC, PrettyLittleThing, Superdry and CJ Group.
Peak has been named a Gartner ‘Cool Vendor’ for AI in retail, and was also named in The 10 Best Technology Companies to Work for 2021 with the Best Companies 3-star ‘World Class’ accreditation, which recognizes extraordinary levels of employee engagement. Peak is an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Retail Competency Partner and Machine Learning Competency Partner, and is ISO 27001 accredited.