Peak are the Decision Intelligence company. We are on a mission to help organisations use AI to make great commercial decisions, all the time. Just as importantly, we are also focused on building an amazing company. One where we truly value our people & culture, and strive to make Peak an amazing and diverse place to work. Our recent Best Companies award & 3 star accreditation for being one of the top companies to work for is a testament to this.
We have ambitious plans over the coming years; to launch and lead a new category of technology (Decision Intelligence), expand our operations and create the best working culture possible. This is a great time to join Peak and the Customer Success team, as we start the next stage of our global growth.
Purpose of the Role
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful Customer Success team in one of the hottest UK based AI tech companies. You will have the opportunity to build long term relationships and add real value across different industries, from business users to C-level execs. You will also have the chance to collaborate with the sharpest minds at Peak, from data science to sales.
Based in Pune, as Customer Success Manager you will be responsible for truly understanding our customers’ businesses. Using that knowledge, you will manage the onboarding of the Peak system so that they achieve their business goals with AI.
- Onboard all new accounts, working with the customer to build an onboarding plan
- Understand a customer’s business, identifying how solutions that Peak offers can be successfully integrated to ensure they deliver value.
- Build and maintain strong and long-lasting relationships with a portfolio of customers.
- Ensure the delivery of Peak’s products and services exceeds the customer’s expectations and adds value every time.
- Ensure a smooth customer journey from engagement onwards, anticipating and addressing any barriers, and striving to continuously improve the experience for the customer.
- Clearly communicate insights provided by Peak to customers in a compelling, engaging way that enables actions to be taken.
- Work with Peak’s technical teams (Engineering and Data Science) to plan the onboarding of customers to Peak.
- Produce weekly reports for the customer during the onboarding process, showing progress against the agreed plan.
- Chair review meetings with customers during onboarding, with support from the Data Science team.
- Manage project scope, reviewing any additional work requested with the Commercial team to ensure the impact is understood.
- Be able to understand and communicate the work completed by the Data Science team clearly and concisely, relating back to the agreed business goals.
- Anticipate and solve customer problems, working cross-functionally to handle any issues identified. Ensure required escalations made by Data Science or Engineering are communicated to the customer, highlighting any impact to onboarding timescales or service levels.
- Become an advocate of the Peak service, and communicate the other services that Peak can provide to customers to add value. Work closely with the Sales team to pass on opportunities.
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement with a focus on customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Plan and chair Quarterly Business Reviews with our customers to drive retention and growth
- Help drive customer references and case studies.
- Forecast and track key account metrics and monitor performance against customer SLAs, taking immediate action in the event of any not being met.
We are building the fastest, smartest, and most customer-focused team in the enterprise AI space. You’ll align with our values and help promote the Peak culture:
- Open - Always up for new ideas and able to take and give feedback in a positive way.
- Driven - sets high goals, doesn’t give up, and make sacrifices to ensure that their job gets done on time and meets/exceeds expectations.
- Curious - Aware of new technologies and uses them to make new improvements in the Engineering ecosystem.
- Smart - Innovative and thinks out of the box, in difficult situations finds a way to succeed no matter what
- Responsible - takes ownership of tasks given and has a strong work ethic.
- A proven background of identifying business opportunities and delivering creative solutions to complex problems, enabling value in a customer’s business.
- Experience in handling delivery across different functions.
- Experience in the manufacturing/ logistics sector
- Excellent interpersonal skills and multiple examples of developing strong customer relationships.
- Working with technical teams to deliver
- Understanding, interpreting and presenting complex data in a way that is meaningful to non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated experience of managing and exceeding SLAs.
- Ability to identify opportunities to add value to customers.
- Demonstrated experience of interpreting complex analysis and communicating to customers in a clear and concise manner.
- Experience in managing multiple technology implementations concurrently
- Prior project management experience is good to have
- Opportunity to help scale Peak and make a large impact in a fast-growing company with global ambitions.
- The competitive compensation package, share options, pension, and generous holiday entitlement.
- A fantastic working environment with open communication channels and a truly collaborative style.
- Peak has a strong culture that we live by, based on shared values: we are open, straightforward, smart, responsible, curious, and driven.
- Learn from like-minded and talented individuals across multiple disciplines.
Peak is the pioneer of a new category of enterprise software, Decision Intelligence; the commercial application of AI to optimize business performance. Decision Intelligence allows companies to fulfil their potential, and grow revenues and profits. Peak’s platform is used by leading brands across industries such as retail, CPG, direct-to-consumer, construction and manufacturing. Peak’s customers include Nike, PepsiCo, KFC, PrettyLittleThing, Superdry and CJ Group.
Peak has been named a Gartner ‘Cool Vendor’ for AI in retail, and was also named in The 10 Best Technology Companies to Work for 2021 with the Best Companies 3-star ‘World Class’ accreditation, which recognizes extraordinary levels of employee engagement. Peak is an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Retail Competency Partner and Machine Learning Competency Partner, and is ISO 27001 accredited.
Find out a whole lot more on our website