You will have the opportunity to shape our partnership strategy and challenge the thinking of some of the worlds most recognised technology and services companies.
You will be part of a team that continually asks “how can we 10x” our growth and will be given the freedom to think big and challenge all other partnership models you have known before, all whilst having the opportunity to make a huge difference to how Peak scales in new markets and geographies.
We are just at the beginning of an amazing journey in the partnerships team, come help us shape it for the next 10 years plus.
To build strategic partnerships which will enable Peak to scale even faster. Help create our global network effect.
Be responsible for delivering high quality sustainable sales pipeline to our commercial managers via our partners.
- Identify, establish and develop relationships with both existing and new partners.
- Support the Partnership Director in the creation and execution of the partnership strategy and pipeline targets.
- Enable the Peak sales teams to build relationships with their peers in our partner network.
- Work closely with the marketing team to create partner marketing campaigns which turn into sales pipeline.
- Identify how we can 10x our growth by collaborating with our partners technology roadmap. Be the conduit that brings these strategies to our product team.
- Represent Peak at events and exhibitions.
- Maintain knowledge of the market and analyse Peak’s key competitors, to make recommendations on the implications for Peak.
- Be an effective team player with strong customer service, communication and presentation skills.
- Be great at creatively solving problems and pushing the boundaries on conventional thinking.
- Open - Ability to talk through challenging situations with partners and always call it as it is. Plus don’t be afraid to admit you don’t have all the answers when the time occurs.
- Driven – Good is the enemy of great. Always strive to be great in everything you do. Curious - Inquisitive desire to find and deliver value with our partners, in times when they can’t always see it themselves. Keep asking “how can we 10x it”
- Smart – Lead our partners to new ways of working with Peak, keep challenging the status quo.
- Responsible - Lead by example, set new standards for the whole company.
- Be amazing at building and maintaining customer / partner relationships.
- Demonstrated experience of exceeding sales quotas in either direct end user sales or partnerships.
- Have an entrepreneurial growth mindset.
- Experience within the tech sector and an understanding of advanced analytics, machine learning and/or AI.
- Be a great presenter, you will be responsible for selling the Peak vision both in person and via video conference.
Not required but would be great:
- Experience of working in or alongside global technology companies in a partnership role.
- Have a tech curiosity to understand how things work so that you can speak confidently to technical audiences as well as sales teams.
- Opportunity to make a large impact in a fast-growing company with global ambitions and influence Peak’s early success in entering the global market.
- Share options / Equity in Peak - Peak is our company, Peak is your company.
- Flexible culture - Hybrid working model (Clubhouse/Home) and flexible hours with work life balance in mind.
- 33 days annual leave, inclusive of bank holidays, rising with each year of service up to 38 days.
- Family leave benefits, including a world class maternity pay policy (more details here).
- A fantastic working environment with open communication channels, autonomous high performance culture and a truly collaborative style.
- Opportunity to work from anywhere in the world for 1 month of the year, after one years service.
- Mental and physical health support through a variety of channels, e.g., Headspace and Spill app subscriptions, online yoga/boxing/HIIT classes, regular team days and social activities.
- Cycle to work initiative and public transport season ticket loans.
- Working with cutting edge tech - you will develop skills and experience essential in the modern economy.
- Learn from like minded & talented team members across multiple disciplines.
- Opportunity to develop in various areas that you may take an interest in as part of your personal development.
Inclusion and Diversity at Peak
Our mission at Peak is to help businesses do great things with AI - we are the innovators, the disruptors and the gamechangers.
Diverse and inclusive companies will drive the fourth industrial revolution - and we will lead from the front.
Over the next 5 years, we need more than words to create a stronger company and a fairer society, which is why Peak is committed to not only creating an amazing place to work, but a diverse and inclusive one too.
We want to create awesome teams and leadership, where everyone can bring their authentic selves to work and their ideas to solve the complex problems for the companies and the communities we serve.
Founded in Manchester in 2015 by Richard Potter, David Leitch and Atul Sharma, Peak is on a mission to change the way the world works. Peak’s decision intelligence platform provides businesses all over the world with AI-powered solutions that drive commercial outcomes.
Connecting data sets from across an organisation to provide predictive insight, the Peak platform directs fast and effective decision making. It is used by leading brands including Nike, Pepisco, KFC, Sika and PrettyLittleThing.
In August 2021, Peak announced a $75m Series C funding round led by SoftBank’s Vision Fund II. The company has grown significantly over the last three years, and now numbers 200 people globally. This year it received a Best Companies 3-star accreditation, which recognizes extraordinary levels of employee engagement and was ranked by The Sunday Times as one of the Best 100 Companies to Work For in 2020 and 2021.