Peak are the Decision Intelligence company - we are on a mission to help organisations use AI to make great commercial decisions, all the time. Just as importantly, we are also focused on building an amazing company - one where we truly value our people & culture, and strive to make Peak an amazing and diverse place to work. Our recent Best Companies award & 3 star "World Class" accreditation for being one of the top companies to work for is a testament to this.
We have ambitious plans over the coming years; to launch and lead a new category of technology (Decision Intelligence), expand our operations and create the best working culture possible. This is a great time to join Peak and the Marketing team, as we start the next stage of our global growth.
The Role Purpose
This role is focused on helping Peak refine it’s propositions and to take CODI (Peak’s Decision Intelligence platform) to market in a way that is valuable for our prospects and simple to sell for our sales team. Simplification is key with this role - working with the rest of the Product Marketing team, Product, Creative and Peak’s vertical directors to critically evaluate the market and build out straightforward yet compelling propositions that resonate.
You will be joining Peak at an exciting time of rapid growth, this means you will be able to help shape and inform our global GTMs and further refine our propositions.
- Leads the Product Marketing function at Peak aligning team roles accordingly to ensure we have enough people with the right skills to achieve our ambitious growth plans. These types of activities include: market intelligence, category intelligence, win/loss, pricing, packaging, propositions and positioning as well as sales enablement. This role will own all of the above and delegate out execution accordingly
- Owns pricing and packaging and works with Product and Creative to refresh and iterate on a regular basis
- Collaborates across Product and Marketing so that the product we build aligns with our category messaging and is positioned and packaged correctly for each market we work in
- Works with our Head of Sales Enablement to align the entire customer lifecycle, ensuring the Product Marketing team provides the right support to our Commercial Managers, AI Consultants and Customer Success Managers
- Supports the vertical directors to position our products in a way that is most empathetic to their audiences, and can mould the category narrative accordingly
- Is the demo storytelling master! Works with the Product team to create an amazing demo story for each of our solution areas, and CODI
- Owns the analyst relations with our Head of Creative Marketing to drive briefings across a broad spectrum of analysts around Decision Intelligence and uses analysts accordingly to feed back on our propositions and positioning to improve our GTM. The goal here is to both get Peak featured in as many reports as possible and to get analysts bought into our category. This role will own interactions with industry analysts (retail/CPG/supply chain) and the Head of Creative role will own relationships with tech analysts that we want to influence for Decision Intelligence category ownership
- Develops a strong and trusting relationship with the commercial team to really understand their challenges and ensure the Product Marketing team is providing useful support. Creates rapport with sales and really leads from the front with sales training and pitches
- Works with the Product team to successful plan and launch products into the market
- Works with Head of Creative Marketing to adapt Peak’s overall category messaging for each market we enter and for each vertical/persona
Objectives / Outcomes / Measurement
- Growth of Decision Intelligence as a category recognised by key analysts and the market
- Increasing % of pipeline being enterprise due to better enterprise packaging & propositions that position CODI as the central AI system of all of these businesses
- Shorter sales cycles due to better Product Marketing support of the commercial team, enabling opportunities to move faster
- SADI (internal content hub) usage metrics - the Product Marketing team own SADI and are responsible for ensuring all of the customer org are utilising the content available on SADI
We’re on a big mission at Peak ‘to be the global leaders of AI’ and we need teammates with the some particular values-driven qualities to help us make this happen:
- Open - is happy to discuss ideas, contribute to others work, take on board feedback, work well in a tight-knit and supportive team and be comfortable with change
- Straightforward - communicates ideas and concepts in an empathetic way to our audience, without resorting to jargon. Approachable and able to build relationships across the business
- Driven - determined to help Peak succeed as a fast growing scale up and work under own initiative
- Curious - always working to better understand our customers, their world, and their challenges, and how we can better help them (and communicate that well). Keen to develop your knowledge of different industries and marketing skills
- Smart - always willing to be able to back up opinions with solid reasoning, research and data and celebrate those that know more than us
- Responsible - happy to take true ownership over initiatives, and be able to effectively balance competing priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and the ability to build rapport and strong relationships with the commercial team
- Strong SaaS knowledge and experience, preferably (but not essential) with series B and beyond experience of Product Marketing in SaaS
- A leader that upholds the Peak values and can demonstrate alignment with these
- Can be agile in your approach and adapt methodologies to work in the unique environment we have at Peak
- Ability to work in a fast and ever changing environment
- An interest in Big Data, AI, predictive analytics is key, since you’ll be completely immersed in this world. We don’t expect you to have a degree in data science, but you should be curious about technology innovation in this space.
- Opportunity to help scale Peak and make a large impact in a fast-growing company with global ambitions.
- Competitive compensation package, share options, pension and generous holiday entitlement.
- Working with cutting edge tech - you will develop skills and experience essential in the modern economy.
- A fantastic working environment with open communication channels, flat hierarchy and a truly collaborative style.
In an age when becoming AI and data-driven is one of the most important things businesses must do, it can also be one of the most challenging. That’s where Peak comes in; our CODI system sits at the heart of our client’s businesses, enabling the rapid unification, modelling and - most importantly - use of data - helping decision makers make great commercial decisions, powered by AI. All supported by our world-class data science team.
Founded in 2014, Peak has grown rapidly, in line with the world’s fastest growing SaaS companies, winning numerous awards and attracted significant funding to support the company’s ongoing investment in machine learning and AI technologies. All to further our mission to become the world’s leading AI System business.
Headquartered in Manchester, Peak also has offices in London, Edinburgh, Jaipur and Brisbane. Our clients include some of the world's leading retailers, manufacturers and well-known brands alongside highly innovative and tech-savvy businesses. Peak is an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner, and holds Machine Learning Competency and Retail Competency status.