Peak are a Decision Intelligence company - we are on a mission to help organisations use AI to make great commercial decisions, all the time. Just as importantly, we are also focused on building an amazing company - one where we truly value our people & culture, and strive to make an amazing and diverse place to work. Our recent Best Companies award & 3 star accreditation for being one of the top companies to work for is a testament to this.
We have ambitious plans over the coming years; to launch and lead a new category of technology (Decision Intelligence), expand our operations and create the best working culture possible. This is a great time to join Peak and the Chief Information Officer function as we start the next stage of our global growth.
This is a great opportunity to help to shape and define a brand new role within the company and work closely with all teams within Peak. You will be here to help support our rapid growth by providing a great office environment and learn various new skills - for example Health and Safety, First Aid, Fire etc
We are looking for someone who is excited by the challenge of making the Peak office an amazing place for both visitors and Peak team members alike.
- Create an office environment which everyone loves to work in, continually making suggestions for changes and improvements
- Be the face of Peak at the Manchester office: point of contact for the team for any day-to-day issues.
- Make the whole team and visitors feel welcome - make tea and coffee, ensure there are drinks and snacks available, keep the temperature of the office comfortable
- Greet visitors attending the office and answer any direct calls as appropriate.
- Prepare meeting rooms for customer and internal meetings, ensuring they are clean, tidy and that all the necessary equipment is available
- Ensure all meeting room technology is available and in working order, and that any issues are addressed promptly
- Manage Meeting Room bookings
- Communicate with the Peak team on any matters relating to the office environment and in the wider office building, including any changes to protocols, issues which are being addressed and events which are taking place.
- Ensure a clean and tidy office environment at all times. Provide feedback to cleaning company, liaise with area manager to ensure we get the best service in line with contract
- Complete initial office inductions with new joiners, including Health and Safety, Fire and First Aid (training will be provided if necessary).
- Handle all incoming and outgoing post
- Identify stationary and equipment requirements and place timely orders
- Help to support events being held in the office
- Support the CIO with office-related security matters (for example, building access)
We’re on a big mission at Peak ‘to be the global leaders of AI’ and we need teammates with the same particular values-driven qualities to help us make this happen:
- Open - Build great relationships - have the ability to effectively communicate with all teammates and visitors.
- Responsible - Effectively balance competing priorities and support decisions that best support the entire team. Own the smooth running of the office environment.
- Smart - Ability to provide innovative solutions and deliver results by collaborating across the whole of Peak
- Driven - Positive attitude and willingness to be hands on in a fast paced growing company.
- Curious - Constantly looking for new and improved solutions; doesn’t settle for mediocrity - always looking to make things great.
We’d love to see someone who can demonstrate the following:
- Great communication skills and a genuine passion for helping and enabling others
- Being a problem solver - when things go wrong, you come into your own
- You notice the small things - and appreciate they add up to greatness!
- Able to work in a genuinely fast-paced environment
- Doesn’t just look for the easiest solution, but thinks things through and comes with a considered approach and solutions to problems
- Ability to take the initiative, work to deadlines and manage multiple priorities at the same time
- Opportunity to help scale Peak and make a large impact in a fast-growing company with global ambitions.
- Competitive compensation package, share options, pension and generous holiday entitlement.
- Working with cutting edge tech - you will develop skills and experience essential in the modern economy.
- A fantastic working environment with open communication channels, flat hierarchy and a truly collaborative style.
In an age when becoming AI and data-driven is one of the most important things businesses must do, it can also be one of the most challenging. That’s where Peak comes in; our CODI system sits at the heart of our client’s businesses, enabling the rapid unification, modelling and - most importantly - use of data - helping decision makers make great commercial decisions, powered by AI. All supported by our world-class data science team.
Founded in 2014, Peak has grown rapidly, in line with the world’s fastest growing SaaS companies, winning numerous awards and attracting significant funding to support the company’s ongoing investment in machine learning and AI technologies. All to further our mission to become the world’s leading AI System business.
Headquartered in Manchester, Peak also has offices in London, Edinburgh, Jaipur and Brisbane. Our clients include some of the world's leading retailers, manufacturers and well-known brands alongside highly innovative and tech-savvy businesses. Peak is an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner, and holds Machine Learning Competency and Retail Competency status.