Peak are a Decision Intelligence company - we are on a mission to help organisations use AI to make great commercial decisions, all the time. Just as importantly, we are also focused on building an amazing company - one where we truly value our people & culture, and strive to make an amazing and diverse place to work. Our recent Best Companies award & 3 star accreditation for being one of the top companies to work for is a testament to this.
We have ambitious plans over the coming years; to launch and lead a new category of technology (Decision Intelligence), expand our operations and create the best working culture possible. This is a great time to join Peak and the Marketing team, as we start the next stage of our global growth.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to become an integral part of a successful, growing tech scale up company, and one of the hottest UK tech companies. You will be responsible for developing and executing a successful digital inbound lead acquisition strategy.
We are looking for a lead acquisition and digital advertising wiz who has consistently delivered month-on-month results of increasing high-value leads, reducing lead acquisition cost, and maintaining solid return on ad spend. Reporting to the USA Demand Generation Manager, your end-goal will be scaling the digital channels you use whilst improving quality (pipeline value) and volume.
- Increase pipeline for Peak by hitting & exceeding lead acquisition targets each quarter, initially with a focus on the US Market, and eventually expanding globally.
- Support the Demand Generation Manager in managing the budget, strategy, and execution of Peak’s paid digital lead acquisition plans.
- Manage Google Ads, LinkedIn ads, YouTube ads, G2 listing, and potentially other advertising channels.
- Manage cost per lead, content syndication, advertising, sponsored reports or content, advertorials, sponsored user group or forum engagement, and other paid (not organic) digital lead generative activities through third parties and sometimes agencies.
- Support Demand Generation and Sales Development teams with Account Based Marketing (ABM) plans from a digital perspective.
- Consistently test performance of digital campaigns, analyze results, draw conclusions, and iterate to improve volume of high-value or target leads, reduce acquisition costs, and improve return on investment.
- Spot opportunities to overachieve and proactively put together business cases to justify additional spend and resource on these activities.
- Work closely with the Marketing Operations Manager to improve conversion rates post-lead capture.
- Report regularly to the rest of the marketing team on campaign performance. Present results in an accessible way that allows the rest of the team to act on results.
- Maintain a knowledge of industry best practices and innovative techniques to test, measure, and iterate on within Peak.
- Analyze the market and Peak’s key competitors’ digital activity to make recommendations on the implications for Peak.
- Be an effective team player with strong customer engagement, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to creatively problem-solve to overcome any challenges and barriers.
Peak prides itself on being made up of a team of self-starters who have a passion for what they do and aren’t afraid to get a bit nerdy about it. You’ll align with our values and help promote the Peak culture:
- Open - shares success and learning with the team and works collaboratively across the wider Peak teams.
- Straightforward – puts the customer at the forefront of every activity to build long term relationships.
- Driven – delivers real results and is great at demonstrating value. Believes in being great not good.
- Curious - shows resilience, is not afraid to have tough conversations, and will challenge the status quo by trying new things and learning quickly from what does and doesn’t work.
- Smart – ability to conceive and deliver unique solutions to challenges.
- Responsible - Be results and numbers focused to support a strong team and reliably get stuff done.
- Has experience working in lead acquisition roles within a technology company selling to enterprise customers within the US and UK.
- 5+ years of experience managing and executing within Google Ads, YouTube ads, LinkedIn ads, Facebook ads and similar.
- Experience managing cost per lead, content syndication, advertising, sponsored reports or content, advertorials, sponsored user group or forum engagement, and other paid (not organic) digital lead generative activities through third parties, including but not limited to G2.
- Demonstrated experience running digital ABM campaigns and running hyper-targeted advertising toward enterprise audiences.
- Some experience working with marketing automation systems like Pardot or HubSpot.
- An understanding and appreciation of the tech & data marketplace industry trends.
- Vision and commitment to grow and advance Peak within the marketplace.
- Passion for taking a data-driven approach to marketing.
Not required but would be great:
- Experience marketing into the US market.
- Experience of working within an early stage scale up SaaS or SME business where self discovery and motivation are required.
- Experience within the tech sector and an understanding of advanced analytics, machine learning and/or AI.
- Opportunity to help scale Peak and make a large impact in a fast-growing company with global ambitions.
- Competitive compensation package, share options, pension and generous holiday entitlement.
- Opportunity to market a one-of-its-kind, category-defining product in the Decision Intelligence sSystem, and be part of a business who is trailblazing in the enterprise AI space.
- Develop skills and experience essential in the modern economy.
- A fantastic working environment with open communication channels, flat hierarchy and a truly collaborative style.
- Peak has a strong culture that we live by, based on shared values: we are open, straightforward, smart, responsible, curious and driven.
In an age when becoming AI and data-driven is one of the most important things businesses must do, it can also be one of the most challenging. That’s where Peak comes in; our CODI system sits at the heart of our client’s businesses, enabling the rapid unification, modelling and - most importantly - use of data - helping decision makers make great commercial decisions, powered by AI. All supported by our world-class data science team.
Founded in 2014, Peak has grown rapidly, in line with the world’s fastest growing SaaS companies, winning numerous awards and attracted significant funding to support the company’s ongoing investment in machine learning and AI technologies. All to further our mission to become the world’s leading AI System business.
Headquartered in Manchester, Peak also has offices in London, Edinburgh, Jaipur and Brisbane. Our clients include some of the world's leading retailers, manufacturers and well-known brands alongside highly innovative and tech-savvy businesses. Peak is an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner, and holds Machine Learning Competency and Retail Competency status.