Purpose of the role
As a Marketing Executive with strong copywriting experience as well as some design experience, you will write and create blogs, content and identify how we sign up to local awards. You will be working cross-functionally with the broader marketing teams (social / PR and content) helping to establish Peak as a brand in India. A large focus being on the talent brand and how we position ourselves to potential employees.
You may see some skills and experience mentioned that you aren’t familiar with yet and that’s ok - If you’re driven, curious and ready to learn new things we’re open to seeing what you’ve got to offer!
Peak is a Decision Intelligence company - we are on a mission to help organisations use AI to make great commercial decisions, all the time. Just as importantly, we are also focused on building an amazing company - one where we truly value our people & culture, and strive to make an amazing and diverse place to work. Our recent Best Companies award & 3 star accreditation for being one of the top companies to work for is a testament to this.
We have ambitious plans over the coming years; to launch and lead a new category of technology (Decision Intelligence), expand our operations and create the best working culture possible. This is a great time to join Peak and the Engineering team, as we start the next stage of our global growth.
Based in Jaipur, you will collaborate with the social teams & PR teams to turbocharge Peak’s brand presence in India, so that we attract top talent and support our commercial efforts.
- An exciting opportunity to play a pivotal role in Peak’s expansion into the Indian market, as we pioneer a brand new category of AI software: Decision Intelligence
- The chance to own Peak’s content marketing output in India, with freedom to shape your role and develop skills in multiple area.
- Support the global talent team to build Peak’s employer brand through blogging and award entries to put Peak on the top tech employer map for India
- Gain valuable experience across different disciplines of marketing, including digital advertising, content marketing, social media management, demand generation, talent attraction and public relations
- The opportunity to join a high-performing, fast-growing marketing team at an exciting time of expansion for the business and work closely with colleagues based in other regions of the world (UK & US)
- Help to drive new business leads and enquiries for Peak, as part of a mission to grow market presence in India, by targeting major enterprise businesses across multiple sectors
Skills & Experience
We’d love to see someone who can demonstrate:
- Fluent in the English language
- Excellent English copywriting skills, with the ability to create compelling content (blogs, landing pages, advertorials) for a wide range of personas
- Basic graphic design skills highly beneficial (Adobe PhotoShop, InDesign, Google Slides)
- Experience of creating and executing paid digital advertising campaigns (pay-per-click, social media)
- Experience of managing corporate social media accounts desirable
- Experience of securing content placement on relevant, third-party websites – you should be familiar with relevant tech publications and websites that would be a suitable fit for advertorial and advert placement for Peak
- Monitor industry trends and competitor activity in the India market
- Work with the Peak talent and engineering teams to create relevant blog content and enter top tech awards to be used to promote Peak as a top tech employer in India
- Work alongside the Demand Generation team to product content and collateral to help showcase Peak and the Decision Intelligence category to the India market
- Be responsible for the creation, production and execution of all India-facing marketing communications, including blogs, campaign collateral, email communications and digital advertisements, to drive high-quality inbound leads and generate market awareness
- Produce high quality copy in keeping with Peak’s tone of voice and house style guidelines
- Work with pre-made design templates and create your own promotional graphics for use on social media and other digital platforms, in keeping with Peak’s brand guidelines
The Peak Platform
Leveraging serverless architecture, the CODI is built for handling data at scale. AIS enables businesses to productionize AI, end-to-end, in a single platform. Insights and intelligence can be accessed via an array of outputs including in-built and custom apps, integrated via APIs and more.
You can read more about the Peak AI System on our website too.
As an AWS Machine Learning and Retail competency partner, that is where we host our infrastructure. Be ready to dive into the inner workings of the platform to debug and resolve issues, we want our Platform Support Engineers to be as autonomous and self-sufficient as they can be, continuously learning and getting practical experience of our favourite technologies.
We’re on a big mission at Peak ‘to be the global leaders of AI’ and we need teammates with the some particular values-driven qualities to help us make this happen:
- Open - Maintain really contact with other regional marketing teams to ensure content aligns with wider priorities
- Straightforward - Ability to craft clear and concise copy that engages our target audiences
- Driven - Be motivated to drive Peak’s brand presence in India as we enter the market
- Curious - Think outside the box and come up with your own ideas for content campaigns
- Smart - Produce high-quality work that is great, not good, and passes our tone of voice test
- Responsible - Manage your own time and projects and take ownership of our marketing efforts in India
- Opportunity to help scale Peak and make a large impact in a fast-growing company with global ambitions.
- Competitive compensation package - options, pension, generous holiday entitlement, subsidised gym membership
- Regular team days and social activities
- Cycle to work initiative and public transport season ticket loans
- A fantastic working environment with open communication channels, flat hierarchy and a truly collaborative style.
- Peak has a strong culture that we live by, based on shared values: we are open, straightforward, smart, responsible, curious and driven.
- Opportunity to influence Peak’s early success in entering the global market.
- Learn from some of the best minds in the UK and India across multiple disciplines.
In an age when becoming AI and data-driven is one of the most important things businesses must do, it can also be one of the most challenging. That’s where Peak comes in; CODI sits at the heart of our client’s businesses, enabling the rapid unification, modelling and - most importantly - use of data. All supported by our world-class data science team.
Founded in 2014, Peak has grown rapidly, in line with the world’s fastest growing SaaS companies, winning numerous awards and attracted significant funding to support the company’s ongoing investment in machine learning and AI technologies. All to further our mission to become the world’s leading AI System business.
Headquartered in Manchester, Peak also has offices in London, Edinburgh, Jaipur and Brisbane. Our clients include some of the world's leading retailers, manufacturers and well-known brands alongside highly innovative and tech-savvy businesses. Peak is an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner, and holds Machine Learning Competency and Retail Competency status.
What to see more?
You can check some of our articles on Medium!