Peak are a Decision Intelligence company - we are on a mission to help organisations use AI to make great commercial decisions, all the time. Just as importantly, we are also focused on building an amazing company - one where we truly value our people & culture, and strive to make an amazing and diverse place to work. Our recent Best Companies award & 3 star accreditation for being one of the top companies to work for is a testament to this.
We have ambitious plans over the coming years; to launch and lead a new category of technology (Decision Intelligence), expand our operations and create the best working culture possible. This is a great time to join Peak and our world-class sales team, as we start the next stage of our global growth.
Purpose of the AI Consulting role:
To inspire and help to shape our customer's, and prospective customer's, AI strategies.
- To support our Commercial Managers to sell the Peak vision and Peak’s AI solutions throughout pre-sales and post-sales.
- To run interactive, engaging discovery sessions with teams of executives and business users to identify high value AI use cases and ultimately craft an AI roadmap. This will include scoping out existing decision making processes as-is vs future processes augmented with AI, scoping out the systems / data that underpin these processes and prioritising potential use cases by value, time to value, ease of execution, availability of data.
- To help grow Peak's consultancy capability; coaching and mentoring other high quality AI consultants.
- To work cross-functionally with other commercial leaders in the business to evolve and improve the pre-sales processes, structure and systems.
- To raise the profile of Peak through speaking engagements, webinars and blog posts.
- Open - Share success and improvements with the wider team; celebrating the wins, small and large.
- Straightforward - Put the customer, and the value we’re trying to create for them, at the forefront of every activity.
- Driven - Deliver real results for customers. Great, not good.
- Curious - Inquisitive desire to find and deliver short and long term value with customers, in times when they can’t always see iit themselves.
- Smart - Be better than our customers at this stuff. Be a thought-leader across Peak in AI solutions and strategy.
- Responsible - Lead like nobody’s watching. Challenge the status quo, try new things, and improve everything around you as you go!
- Consultancy or Agency background.
- Exceptional communicator, capable of taking complex concepts and communicating them in a very simple, easy-to-understand manner.
- Ability to hold business and technology focused conversations with senior leadership teams and c-suite.
- Experience running discovery or innovation workshops .e.g. Facilitating discussions with a room full of smart people to take them from a blank canvas to a valuable business solution. This would include facilitating ideation exercises, converging in on the most valuable ideas, prioritising those ideas, playing it back to the room, working with the Commercial Manager to plan next steps.
- Exceptional collaboration skills.
- Exceptional visual presentation skills.
- Great analytical skills and the ability to tell a story through data.
- Opportunity to help scale Peak and make a large impact in a fast-growing company with global ambitions.
- Competitive compensation package, share options, pension and generous holiday entitlement.
- Working with cutting edge tech - you will develop skills and experience essential in the modern economy.
- A fantastic working environment with open communication channels, flat hierarchy and a truly collaborative style.
In an age when becoming AI and data-driven is one of the most important things businesses must do, it can also be one of the most challenging. That’s where Peak comes in; our CODI system sits at the heart of our client’s businesses, enabling the rapid unification, modelling and - most importantly - use of data - helping decision makers make great commercial decisions, powered by AI. All supported by our world-class data science team.
Founded in 2014, Peak has grown rapidly, in line with the world’s fastest growing SaaS companies, winning numerous awards and attracted significant funding to support the company’s ongoing investment in machine learning and AI technologies. All to further our mission to become the world’s leading AI System business.
Headquartered in Manchester, Peak also has offices in London, Edinburgh, Jaipur and Brisbane. Our clients include some of the world's leading retailers, manufacturers and well-known brands alongside highly innovative and tech-savvy businesses. Peak is an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner, and holds Machine Learning Competency and Retail Competency status.
Find out a whole lot more on our website