You will have the opportunity to shape our partnership strategy and challenge the thinking of some of the worlds most recognised technology and services companies.
You will be part of a team that continually asks “how can we 10x” our growth and will be given the freedom to think big and challenge all other partnership models you have known before, all whilst having the opportunity to make a huge difference to how Peak scales in new markets and geographies.
We are just at the beginning of an amazing journey in the partnerships team, come help us shape it for the next 10 years plus.
To build strategic partnerships which will enable Peak to scale even faster. Help create our global network effect.
Be responsible for delivering high quality sustainable sales pipeline to our commercial managers via our partners.
- Identify, establish and develop relationships with both existing and new partners.
- Support the Partnership Director in the creation and execution of the partnership strategy and pipeline targets.
- Enable the Peak sales teams to build relationships with their peers in our partner network.
- Work closely with the marketing team to create partner marketing campaigns which turn into sales pipeline.
- Identify how we can 10x our growth by collaborating with our partners technology roadmap. Be the conduit that brings these strategies to our product team.
- Represent Peak at events and exhibitions.
- Maintain knowledge of the market and analyse Peak’s key competitors, to make recommendations on the implications for Peak.
- Be an effective team player with strong customer service, communication and presentation skills.
- Be great at creatively solving problems and pushing the boundaries on conventional thinking.
- Open - Ability to talk through challenging situations with partners and and always call it as it is. Plus don’t be afraid to admit you don’t have all the answers when the time occurs.
- Straightforward – Humble and simple communication will be key to winning over our partners and getting them to help us win together.
- Driven – Good is the enemy of great. Always strive to be great in everything you do. Curious - Inquisitive desire to find and deliver value with our partners, in times when they can’t always see it themselves. Keep asking “how can we 10x it”
- Smart – Lead our partners to new ways of working with Peak, keep challenging the status quo.
- Responsible - Lead by example, set new standards for the whole company.
- Be amazing at building and maintaining customer / partner relationships.
- Demonstrated experience of exceeding sales quotas in either direct end user sales or partnerships.
- Have an entrepreneurial growth mindset.
- Experience within the tech sector and an understanding of advanced analytics, machine learning and/or AI.
- Be a great presenter, you will be responsible for selling the Peak vision both in person and via video conference.
Not required but would be great:
- Experience of working in or alongside global technology companies in a partnership role.
- Have a tech curiosity to understand how things work so that you can speak confidently to technical audiences as well as sales teams.
- Opportunity to help scale Peak and make a large impact in a fast-growing company with global ambitions.
- Competitive compensation package, share options, pension and generous holiday entitlement.
- Working with cutting edge tech - you will develop skills and experience essential in the modern economy.
- A fantastic working environment with open communication channels, flat hierarchy and a truly collaborative style.
Founded in 2014, Peak has grown rapidly, in line with the world’s fastest growing SaaS companies, winning numerous awards and attracted significant funding to support the company’s ongoing investment in machine learning and AI technologies; all to further our mission to become the world’s leading AI System business.
Headquartered in Manchester, Peak also has offices in London, Edinburgh, Jaipur and Brisbane. Our customers include established FTSE 250 retailers, manufacturers and well-known brands alongside highly innovative and tech-savvy businesses.