In this position you will have the opportunity to shape our technology roadmap and help discover new technologies that we should build joint go to market strategies with, alongside some of the worlds largest and most respected tech firms.
You will be given the freedom to think big and challenge where we should partner versus building our own tech features / propositions and will be part of a team that continually asks “how can we 10x” our growth, whilst being the technical face of Peak for our partners.
We are just at the beginning of an amazing journey in the partnerships team, Come help us shape it for the next 10 years plus.
Be the technology lead in the partnerships team to enable Peak to scale even faster. Help create our global network effect.
Help translate the Peak commercial proposition into tech focussed go to markets for our partners.
- Be responsible for delivering high quality sustainable sales pipeline to our commercial managers via our partners.
- Identify, establish and develop relationships with the tech teams at both existing and new partners.
- Support the Partnership Director in the creation and execution of the partnership strategy particularly the partner technology roadmap.
- Enable the Peak sales teams to build relationships with their peers in our partner network.
- Work closely with the marketing team to create partner marketing campaigns which turn into sales pipeline.
- Identify how we can 10x our growth by collaborating with our partners technology roadmap. Be the conduit that brings these strategies to our product team.
- Represent Peak at events and exhibitions.
- Maintain knowledge of the market and analyse Peak’s key competitors, to make recommendations on the implications for Peak.
- Be an effective team player with strong customer service, communication and presentation skills.
- Be great at creatively solving problems and pushing the boundaries on conventional thinking.
- Open - Ability to talk through challenging situations with partners and and always call it as it is. Plus don’t be afraid to admit you don’t have all the answers when the time occurs.
- Straightforward – Humble and simple communication will be key to winning over our partners and getting them to help us win together.
- Driven – Good is the enemy of great. Always strive to be great in everything you do.
- Curious - Inquisitive desire to find and deliver value with our partners, in times when they can’t always see it themselves. Keep asking “how can we 10x it”
- Smart – Lead our partners to new ways of working with Peak, keep challenging the status quo.
- Responsible - Lead by example, set new standards for the whole company.
- Be amazing at building and maintaining customer / partner relationships.
- Demonstrated experience of being the technology lead in a partnership or customer facing team.
- Have an entrepreneurial growth mindset.
- Experience within the tech sector and an understanding of advanced analytics, machine learning and/or AI.
- Be a great communicator, you will be responsible for selling the Peak vision both in person and via video conference.
- Have an inbuilt curiosity to understand how technology can be translated into business outcomes.
Not essential but would be great:
- Experience of working in or alongside global technology companies in a partnership role.
- Prior experience of working in a smaller fast growth business.
- Opportunity to help scale Peak and make a large impact in a fast-growing company with global ambitions.
- Competitive compensation package, share options, pension and generous holiday entitlement.
- Working with cutting edge tech - you will develop skills and experience essential in the modern economy.
- A fantastic working environment with open communication channels, flat hierarchy and a truly collaborative style.
Founded in 2014, Peak has grown rapidly, in line with the world’s fastest growing SaaS companies, winning numerous awards and attracted significant funding to support the company’s ongoing investment in machine learning and AI technologies; all to further our mission to become the world’s leading AI System business.
Headquartered in Manchester, Peak also has offices in London, Edinburgh, Jaipur and Brisbane. Our customers include established FTSE 250 retailers, manufacturers and well-known brands alongside highly innovative and tech-savvy businesses.
Peak is an Advanced Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner, and holds Machine Learning Competency status. Find out a whole lot more on our website