This role is all about helping Peak amplify its voice and tells stories that resonate with customers. Peak already does incredible work for some amazing companies; this role is there to support our ability to show off that work to the world. You will also have the opportunity to find new and creative ways to showcase and illustrate the incredible technology at the heart of Peak - it's AI system. Data and AI technology can seem mysterious and scary to some, and it's our job to make sure it is accessible, interesting and appealing.
This role will interact with every corner of the business - from the sales and customer success teams, through to product and engineering teams, to help them better communicate their amazing work to existing and future customers. This role is all about building bridges and increasing understanding - it sits at the intersection of our customers, their world, their challenges, and the incredible, industry changing technology that Peak is building.
You will learn about a huge amount about a variety of topics in order to be able to help tell these stories - from data science, analytics and AI, to the challenges faced by retailers, manufacturing companies, to learning about buying personas, sales processes and pitching.
To increase global interest in Peak by helping to understand our customers, create compelling stories and visuals to explain the value of what we are building here at Peak.
We are looking for someone to support taking the world’s first enterprise AI System to market. They will learn how to translate technical product features into benefits that will appeal to our ideal customers, and communicate product updates and improvements to our existing customers.
- This role will support the Product Management team in the creation of engaging product collateral, demos and useful documents that can help all of Peak communicate what they do to potential customers.
- Collateral and content production is a key responsibility of this role, ensuring sales, marketing and customer success all have the right messaging, visualisations and information for either bringing new customers onboard or increasing the value of existing customers.
- This role will own production of technical collateral, workflow diagrams and product factsheets/brochures and feed into case studies, webinar presentations, guides, website content and videos.
- This role will also help manage a sales enablement content website - in short, they will ensure that everyone within Peak can find and access key pieces of content for use in the sales and customer success functions.
- This role will also support in market research - pulling together stats, figures and data to help the Peak team understand both their customers and the competitive landscape.
- Open - is happy to discuss ideas, contribute to others work, take on board feedback, work well in a tight-knit and supportive team and be comfortable with change.
- Straightforward - communicates ideas and concepts in an empathetic way to our audience, without resorting to jargon. Approachable and able to build relationships across the business.
- Driven - determined to help Peak succeed as a fast growing scale up technology company and work under own initiative.
- Curious - always working to better understand our customers, their world, and their challenges, and how we can better help them (and communicate that well). Keen to develop your knowledge of different industries and marketing skills.
- Smart - always willing to be able to back up opinions with solid reasoning, research and data and celebrate those that know more than us.
- Responsible - happy to take true ownership over tasks given to them, and be able to effectively balance competing priorities and support decisions that best support the team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Must be a self starter to work in a scale-up environment, where processes are still being defined and you will have to find ways to get things done. You’ll also be comfortable with rapid change.
- A multi-tasker; you can juggle numerous things all at once, and be able to prioritise multiple tasks in the face of changing priorities and deadlines.
- The ability to pull together different ideas and concepts and be able to explain them clearly, concisely and tweak the content based on the audience.
- They should be able to read and understand complicated ideas, concepts and technology descriptions, and be able to explain them clearly and concisely, without falling back on jargon and buzzwords.
- An interest in Big Data, AI, predictive analytics is key, since you’ll be completely immersed in this world. We don’t expect you to have a degree in data science, but you should be curious about technology innovation in this space.
- An interest in how businesses work ‘under the hood’, what challenges different industries face and understanding their world.
- Be a whiz with pulling together presentations
- A marketing degree or industry experience within a software company or a marketing role would be a bonus
- Opportunity to help scale Peak and make a large impact in a fast-growing company with global ambitions.
- Competitive compensation package, share options, pension and generous holiday entitlement.
- Working with cutting edge tech - you will develop skills and experience essential in the modern economy.
- A fantastic working environment with open communication channels, flat hierarchy and a truly collaborative style.
Founded in 2014, Peak has grown rapidly, in line with the world’s fastest growing SaaS companies, winning numerous awards and attracted significant funding to support the company’s ongoing investment in machine learning and AI technologies; all to further our mission to become the world’s leading AI System business.
Headquartered in Manchester, Peak also has offices in London, Edinburgh, Jaipur and Brisbane. Our customers include established FTSE 250 retailers, manufacturers and well-known brands alongside highly innovative and tech-savvy businesses.
Peak is an Advanced Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner, and holds Machine Learning Competency status.