The demand for AI solutions continues to grow and Peak is perfectly placed to capitalise on this. Our blend of industry-leading tech, outstanding service, and smart people provides customers with everything they need to succeed with AI.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful Customer Success team in one of the hottest UK AI tech companies. You will have the opportunity to build long term relationships and add real value across different industries, from business users to C-level execs. You will also have the chance to collaborate with the sharpest minds at Peak, from data science to sales.
Leading a team of Customer Success Managers and Associates, you will ensure Peak delivers value to our customers via an amazing experience. Day to day you will:
- Lead and grow a high-performance team of Customer Success Managers and Associates who establish strong, lasting and successful customer relationships
- Help members of your team to meet and exceed their development goals through training, coaching and structured support
- Continue building a strong, smart team, ensuring new joiners add value and share Peak’s values.
- Lead resource planning and hiring for your team, working with the Head of Customer Success to ensure we have the right balance of resource to achieve our goals
- Drive the improvement of Customer Success tools and processes, equipping the team to deliver more efficiently and consistently
- Build and grow customer relationships in your team’s vertical, being responsible for escalations, interventions and support on customer accounts as needed
- Represent the customer success function internally to management. Become an advocate of the Peak service, and communicate the other services that Peak can provide to customers to add value
- Be an external face of Customer Success at Peak, representing the company to customers and industry professionals
- Grow your team’s presence from an industry vertical perspective, establishing relationship internally to drive this
- Monitor your team’s performance against customer SLAs, taking immediate action in the event of any not being met
- Ensure your team meets or exceeds targets for net revenue retention and other KPIs for Customer Success
- Ensure team engagement and motivation remains high across the Customer Success team.
- Ensure all data security responsibilities are adhered to by your team
How are the Peak values demonstrated in the role:
- Open - Drives a culture of clear, open communication both internally and with customers, allowing us to solve problems and work optimally together
- Straightforward – Clearly communicates to customers, colleagues and your team to ensure complex concepts and information are understood and acted upon
- Driven – Will go the extra mile to ensure we deliver value for customers via a great customer experience
- Curious - Problem solving is in your blood. You challenge and you seek new ways to solve problems and improve things, for our customers and internally
- Smart – Can take on numerous complex problems simultaneously and come to an optimal result
- Responsible - Takes ownership and responsibility for driving excellent outcomes for our customers and for improving the way the team operates
- Ability to build and lead high-performing teams
- Ability to build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Demonstrated experience of managing and exceeding SLAs.
- Ability to identify opportunities to add value to customers
- Ability to work cross-functionally, ensuring activities are on track and issues dealt with efficiently
- Established credibility with colleagues and served as a trusted consultant.
- Ability to develop and improve processes surrounding customer lifecycle management
- Skilled in building positive and productive relationships at all levels, both internal and external.
- Excellent influencing, persuading, presentation and negotiating skills.
- Proactive and collaborative approach.
- A self-starter with high levels of drive, energy, resilience and a desire for professional excellence.
- The ability to take a strategic view across multiple customers
- Experience at delivering production grade machine learning / analytics within an organisation
- Opportunity to help scale Peak and make a large impact in a fast-growing company with global ambitions.
- The competitive compensation package, share options, pension, and generous holiday entitlement.
- A fantastic working environment with open communication channels, flat hierarchy, and a truly collaborative style.
- Peak has a strong culture that we live by, based on shared values: we are open, straightforward, smart, responsible, curious, and driven.
- Regular team days and social activities.
- Cycle to work initiative and public transport season ticket loan.
- Learn from like-minded and talented individuals across multiple disciplines.