Peak are at the forefront of a new era for businesses; the artificial intelligence era. We enable some of the world’s leading firms to put AI at the core of their operations so that they can grow faster and achieve sustainable competitive advantage. We do this on the world’s first enterprise AI System.
Lead the customer-facing team of implementation and support engineers to ensure timely, consistent ingestion and storage of customer data, as well as integration back into customer systems. Use the relevant tools within Peak’s product set to support successful technical onboarding and live solution implementations.
Integrating clients’ data into the Peak AI System is one of the most critical and complex parts of our customers’ onboarding journey. As well as ensuring this happens effectively, you and your team must also drive the continuous development of Peak’s products to enhance the data ingest experience for our customers.
In addition to integration, you will lead a team of customer support engineers to drive rapid resolution of customer technology issues. Part of this will include shaping and improving the processes and tools we use to ensure we do this effectively.
- Build and lead a team of Implementation and Software Engineers
- Own data ingest and support activities to ensure a standardised technical customer onboarding journey, maintaining internal processes, including an externally facing support desk, and collaborating with other functional areas such as Customer Success, Data Science and Engineering
- Be the voice of customer-facing technical / data integration solutions for Peak, building links with our product and engineering functions to ensure we are continuing to evolve and improve our ingest product set
- Provide monthly reporting on performance against SLAs
- Define Implementation and Support Team structure and strategy in-line with Peak’s business objectives
- Continue building a strong, smart team, ensuring new joiners add value and share Peak’s values
- Represent the Implementation and Support team internally to management.
- Contribute to resourcing discussions, ensuring Peak has the right balance of onboarding resources to deliver our services
- Monitor technical integration against customer SLAs, taking immediate action in the event of any not being met
- Define, implement and manage Customer Support channels (processes, tools and people) to efficiently deal with incidents raised by customers, ensuring that agreed SLAs are adhered to and the customer is kept informed of resolution progress
- Define, Track, analyse, monitor and report on key operational performance metrics for the Implementation team, including retention and customer satisfaction
- Responsible for the personal development of the Implementation team, through coaching and empowering others, while ensuring engagement and motivation remains high across the Implementation team
- Ensure transfer of data is done security and in accordance with internal and external (ISO 27001) best practices
How are the Peak values demonstrated in the role:
- Open - Shares success and improvements well across the business
- Straightforward – Communicates problems and complex ideas to customers and to internal team members
- Driven – Will go the extra mile to ensure the value if derived for all customers from the team
- Curious - Will test all assumptions to ensure what we are delivering is exceeding customer’s expectations within the team
- Smart – Can take on numerous complex problems simultaneously and come to an optimal result
- Responsible - Have the ultimate responsibility for delivering value from Peak’s product
- Ability to build and lead high-performing technical teams
- Demonstrated experience of managing and exceeding SLAs.
- Strong experience in data projects including data integration (real time and batch)
- Understanding of best ETL or streaming methods and good technical background in databases, structured query languages and data manipulation
- Sound knowledge of scripting language and automation
- Great customer facing skills and ability to explain complex problems in a clear way
- Established credibility with colleagues and served as a trusted consultant
- Ability to develop processes surrounding customer lifecycle management, both onboarding and live
- Skilled in building positive and productive relationships at all levels, both internal and external. Proactive and collaborative approach
- A self-starter with high levels of drive, energy, resilience and a desire for professional excellence
- The ability to act as technical expert and interact with technical customer stakeholders, advising on best practices on data collection and data architecture
- Opportunity to help scale Peak and make a large impact in a fast-growing company with global ambitions.
- Competitive compensation package, share options, pension and generous holiday entitlement.
- Working with cutting edge tech - you will develop skills and experience essential in the modern economy.
- A fantastic working environment with open communication channels, flat hierarchy and a truly collaborative style.
- Peak has a strong culture that we live by, based on shared values: we are open, straightforward, smart, responsible, curious and driven.
Founded in 2014, Peak has grown rapidly, in line with the world’s fastest-growing SaaS companies, winning numerous awards and attracted significant funding to support the company’s ongoing investment in machine learning and AI technologies. This furthers our mission to become the world’s leading AI System business.
Headquartered in Manchester, Peak also has offices in London, Edinburgh, Jaipur, and Brisbane. Our clients include established FTSE 250 retailers, manufacturers, and well-known brands alongside highly innovative and tech-savvy businesses.
Peak is an Advanced Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner and holds Machine Learning Competency status.