Founded in 2014, Peak has grown rapidly, winning numerous awards and attracted significant funding to support the company’s mission of becoming the world’s leading provider of Artificial Intelligence solutions to enterprise clients. Key to this is the development of our ground-breaking AI System. The platform incorporates machine learning and artificial intelligence algorithms to revolutionise the way companies use their data. Peak is an Advanced AWS Partner, and holds Machine Learning Competency status. Our engineers are at the forefront of developments in the emerging AI sector, building the Peak AI System and delivering AI Solutions to clients. We are committed to everyone’s continual development, you will gain highly desirable skills, bridging the gap between traditional software engineering and AI/Data Science.
Based in Jaipur, you’ll be working with cutting edge technologies in a collaborative team where everyone’s input is valued. You will create programmes and algorithms that enable machines to take actions without being directed. You’ll be encouraged to explore new tech and bring fresh ideas to the table.
Building an AI System at Peak involves:
- Understand and use computer science fundamentals, including data structures, algorithms, computability and complexity, and computer architecture
- Use exceptional mathematical skills, in order to perform computations and work with the algorithms involved in this type of programming
- Produce project outcomes and isolate the issues that need to be resolved, in order to make programs more effective
- Build data & model pipelines and collaborate with data engineers
- Manage the infrastructure and data pipelines needed to bring code to production
- Demonstrate an end-to-end understanding of applications (including, but not limited to, the machine learning algorithms) being created
- Build algorithms based on statistical modeling procedures and build and maintain scalable machine learning solutions in production
- Use data modeling and evaluation strategy to find patterns and predict unseen instances
- Analyse large, complex datasets to extract insights and decide on the appropriate technique
- Research and implement best practices to improve the existing machine learning infrastructure
- Provide support to engineers and product managers in implementing machine learning in the product
- Testing, fault finding, and fixing.
- Creating technical specifications and test plans.
- Maintaining systems by monitoring and correcting software defects.
- Working closely with colleagues within the Engineering and Data Science teams in the UK and India, to analyse business problems, clarify requirements, define the scope, share knowledge, and collaborate.
- Consulting clients and colleagues concerning the maintenance and performance of software systems.
- Continually updating your technical knowledge and skills.
We are on a big mission to be the number one AI System for businesses worldwide, as such we need someone who is:
- True team player - share success and work well across the business.
- In the know – keeps up to date with the latest tech news, launches and product updates, market results and industry announcements.
- Deliver focussed – delivers activity and results that are aligned to the Peak commercial plan & values.
- Creative - able to create and deliver unique solutions.
- Customer first – puts the customer at the forefront of every activity to get the best result.
- Question the process - build team greatness by challenging the status quo and trying new things.
Believe in being great, not good.
Peak uses a range of modern tech that requires a diverse skill set. A willingness to learn and a natural curiosity about tech is essential and some experience of the following would be great:
- Building and designing distributed ML systems for business intelligence reporting as well as transactional processing.
- In-depth understanding of AI model creation flow, AI model metrics
- Experience in applying machine learning algorithms and libraries like ScikitLearn, Tensorflow, Keras, Pytorch
- Microservices architecture - both designing and implementing.
- Ability to work with data payloads of various sizes (few bytes/high frequency to few gigabytes/low frequency)
- Knowledge of building APIs in Python
- Performance tuning of ML systems
- Experience working with agile methodologies.
- Good at managing customer & colleague expectations and working towards achieving team deadlines and goals.
- Excellent teamwork with the ability to coach others.
- Interest in learning new technologies and the ability to pick these up quickly.
- A logical, analytical and creative approach to problem-solving
- Opportunity to help scale Peak and make a large impact in a fast-growing company with global ambitions.
- The competitive compensation package, options, pension and generous holiday entitlement.
- Deliver meaningful AI solutions to solve a business’ most complex problems - we will help you develop skills and experience essential in the modern economy.
- A fantastic working environment with open communication channels, flat hierarchy and a truly collaborative style.
- Peak has a strong culture that we live by, based on shared values: we are open, straightforward, smart, responsible, curious and driven.
- Opportunity to influence Peak’s early success in entering the US market in 2019.
- Learn from some of the best minds in the UK across multiple disciplines.
In an age when becoming AI and data-driven is one of the most important things businesses must do, it can also be one of the most challenging. That’s where Peak comes in; our AI System sits at the heart of our client’s businesses, enabling the rapid unification, modelling and - most importantly - use of data. All supported by our world-class data science team.
Headquartered in Manchester, Peak also has offices in London, Edinburgh, Jaipur and Brisbane. Our clients include established FTSE 250 retailers, manufacturers and well-known brands alongside highly innovative and tech-savvy businesses.
Find out a whole lot more on our website